Monday, February 13, 2012

Getting things started...

For the sake of convenience, and to make available to others who might face similar challenges as I do while working on their restoration projects, I have decided to start my own blog and post updates here rather than through the various car forums I participate in.

I presently have three cars that are undergoing work in various states of completeness. In no particular order, they are:

1) 1967 Mercury Commuter Station Wagon
2) 1968 Mercury Cougar
3) 1969 Ford Cobra

I am getting this blog started after I have already begun work on wagon and Cougar, but I'll do a little work to catch things up and just carry forward from there.

Enough for now, but more later.

Thanks,
Paul

P.S. Here are a couple pics of the Wagon...


1 comment:

  1. I just wanted to add that comments, questions, and input are welcome, however, please keep the language clean as a courtesy to others. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete