Tuesday, November 2, 2021

Lots of Sanding

Still moving forward, but slowly. House projects and a new pool this year which have required a ton of landscaping pulled me away from getting to paint this year, but I will be ready come springtime to put color down.



It will also give me time to finish recovering the '67 bucket seats I picked up to replace the '68s I was going to use. I very much prefer them to the '68s, so I will get pictures posted once i have finished them. One of the unexpected delays I ran into when changing to the '67 seats was a lack of the seat buttons. I thought I had more, but it turns out the others I had were longer. Thankfully, after a few months of searching, I was able to secure what I needed along with several extras. Now I just need to take a few measurements off of the position on the backseat and I will be able to move forward.

Seat pictures to follow soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment